anyone shopped at macmastershop.com?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by _pb_boi, Mar 4, 2004.

1. _pb_boi macrumors 6502

Heya,

Has anyone ever shopped at macmastershop.com? Their prices seem really cheap, though I realise some stuff is outta stock, but that's only temporary.

Don't want it to turn out like mac whiz shop - for anyone not aware, it turned out to be a, um, company of questionable intent! That said, I've e-mailed twice, recieved prompt replies and they've been very helpful and pleasant - just not sure about the prices! I guess that's the cynic in me.

Would just like any experiences!

Andy

2. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

It's been discussed over here. It looks like it might be run by the MacWhiz people. Probably another scam!

3. _pb_boi thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks mate. I'd read a thread but hadn't seen the macmastershop connection; I really, really appreciate you highlighting that.

It's this kind of help and community that's so amazing about the whole mac scene. Thanks again everyone.

Unfortunately, it means I'm going for an iBook rather than a Powerbook. It's still a great machine though.

Thanks!

Andy

4. jxyama macrumors 68040

jxyama

i think you got this wrong. it should have read:

Forunately, it means I'm going for an iBook rather than being out more than a grand.

5. _pb_boi thread starter macrumors 6502

Well yeah, lol, it quickly dawned on me that I'd much rather have an iBook than the new, superdooper, Apple 'nobook'... :)

peace.