Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Wanted to get my wife a rose gold 38mm the other day but saw all the sales were done from the holidays. Out of nowhere this morning, 9to5 tweeted that the sales were going on again at target and Best Buy for $100 off. I was able to quickly track down one at a local target, last one in stock. Times like this I can justify Twitter as a valuable resource!

Mojopin

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2011
The $100 off has been going on for quite a bit actually, the better deal was when people were able to match bestbuy's $100 off and get the $100 Target giftcard as well (that was being offered with any AW), I know some were successful.

TonyC28

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2009
USA
The $100 off has been going on for quite a bit actually, the better deal was when people were able to match bestbuy's $100 off and get the $100 Target giftcard as well (that was being offered with any AW), I know some were successful.

It went away some time after Christmas and has now returned. I'm tempted to buy one at this price.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
I am in this same boat...not sure to wait another month and see if anything is announced for the watch as far as hardware goes...because if so, then I would be selling a potential Mach 1 Apple Watch in a few months...decisions decisions...

Mojopin

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2011
It went away some time after Christmas and has now returned. I'm tempted to buy one at this price.

I have twice scored a Space Black SS with Black Sport band for $300 via CowBoom, both were in mint condition even though they were listed for "fair" so if you keep watch on CowBoom you can score better deals vs just getting a Sport. Some have scored silver SS for $255 that also arrived in Mint shape, just an FYI.

Currently you can get one for $329.99 shipped (I believe it's no tax and free shipping) and you can return with no re-stocking fee and I believe shipping is pre-paid as well so no risk by trying, see below link. A no brainer for $30 extra if you're going to get the lower end sport model already:

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1669017

joce09

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2015
Picked up 42mm RG with an additional 10% coupon that I got a month ago or so. Spent $286.

Stlcheer

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
I had ordered one from Groupon but I got it today and it was the wrong watch. So I ordered a RG 42mm today from Best Buy to pickup when they open.

Qqueenie

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2015
Baltimore, MD
I am in this same boat...not sure to wait another month and see if anything is announced for the watch as far as hardware goes...because if so, then I would be selling a potential Mach 1 Apple Watch in a few months...decisions decisions...

It's looking pretty unlikely at this point that the March event will announce anything but new bands.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.