Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jefferyd32

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 22, 2009
Seattle, WA
I am using grappler from the little app factory to get youtube videos to my ATV2 and iPhone/ iPod classic. The sound is consistently off on the videos. Anyone else have the same issue. I am a teacher so it is nice to have a backup of the videos in case for whatever reason I can't pull them up on youtube. Are there other/better programs that are cheap and will let me do the same thing?

Jefferyd32

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 22, 2009
Seattle, WA
Thanks. That seems to work a bit better or at least a bit simpler than grappler. Of course it would help if the original video had the sound lined up to begin with.

Nitro1

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2009
Not Working?

Hi All. I have been using Grappler for a while and all of a sudden I went to download a video not on youtube and it will try and download like 10 small clips instead of the main file. Even when i go to youtube it does this. A ton of small videos and not on works.

Anyone else had this issue?

I am looking for a video downloader for youtube and other places. So a universal downloader.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.