All iPads Anyone using the Case Logic Sleeve (11.6" Netbook Case) for their iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by MusicEnthusiast, Nov 1, 2012.

1. MusicEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

I'm looking for a simple, stylish, and hassle free sleeve for my 4th gen iPad that will arrive tomorrow. I did a quick google search and this sleeve got top reviews for the 9.7" iPad:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Case+Lo...09&skuId=4817133&st=case logic 11 "&cp=1&lp=3

Any of you guys using it? I ordered it from Best Buy last night and it'll arrive next week! For $10 it sounds like a solid buy. I've even read reviews that the TSA doesn't require you to take your iPad out of a case just like this one when you go through airport security.

2. AJsAWiz, Nov 1, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012

AJsAWiz
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Looks rather large to me. Did you know that Case Logic makes a neoprene sleeve for eReaders? That would give you a better fit. I saw these at Wally World.

Oops, never mind. Thought you were talking about an iPad Mini. Yes, that does look like a nice case for your iPad.

3. MusicEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

Thanks for passing this on. I'm gonna try out my case logic and if I don't like it I can easily return it to my local Best Buy for a full refund. I had to get it shipped because they don't carry it in the store.

I'm looking forward to trying it out! I'm very excited because this is my first ever iPad. :)

4. HazyCloud
    Expand Collapse
    macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

No problem. Yours is 11.6 so there's going to be room for the iPad to slide around in there. You may end up wanting to go a hair smaller.

5. MusicEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse
    thread starter macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

I'll be sure to check that out. I believe 11.6" is Case Logic's smallest sleeve. Wasn't looking of spending more than $15 on a sleeve so that's the reason why I ordered it.