Anyone want $25-$275 free?

Discussion in 'Community' started by idkew, Feb 23, 2004.

1. idkew macrumors 68020

idkew

where the concrete to dirt ratio is better
    Hey everyone:

I can send anyone a link to sign up for an ING Direct Online Savings Account with which you will receive $25 free for signing up. In turn, I will receive $10 per sign up.

This is totally legit. Check out www.ingdirect.com for detailed info, but basically it is a FDIC insured bank, with more assets than Bank One, plus you get a great 2% interest rate.... There are no strings attached besides that A) you have to deposit $1 in the account, and B) keep the account for one month.

PM or Post your email addresses and first and last name, as I need this info to send the $25 free link. YOu can not get this link from the site, only from members.

So, please help me out and make me some cash. You can make your $25 easy, and refer 25 friends at $10 a piece. Not bad for 10 minutes of work. Besides, this is worth your time, unless you happen to make over $150 an hour.

2. idkew thread starter macrumors 68020

idkew

oh yeah- search eBay- people are selling this for $1+ for the link.

linky

3. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Anyone who doesn't know about ING Direct... I don't know... Hasn't been on the internet or watched TV...

They are popular, but I'm confused about the whole referral thingy...

Weird.

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

i prefer a bank i can walk into and talk to someone.

iJon

5. idkew thread starter macrumors 68020

idkew

you can check the ing web site. ing direct is a subset of ing group. ing group is a publicly traded company. ing direct is fdic insured. It has a market cap of $49.6 billion.

as for the referral. i think ing believes that if it gives people $25 for signing up, people will sign up, they have gambled that enough will stay with the company after the one month requirement, to make ing more than $25 in return.

6. strider42 macrumors 65816

strider42

its just a tell a friend program. You tell them, if they sign up, they get the &25 bonus they could have gotten anyway without a referral, and the referer gets 10 bucks. I got my $25 bonus from a mailing I got.

I'll say this though, I like ingdirect a lot. I was so sick of my bank, so I took almost all my money and put it in ING. its great for money you don't need access to immediately, since getting it out takes a few days. I earn more in interest on a regular savings account then my regular bank would with money market accounts or long term CD's. Their website is also very fast and easy to navigate. I like their security as well. I can recommend them myself.

Gotta say though, I don't like the original post in this thread. I don't really think these forums are here to help people make money. Maybe just me.

7. idkew thread starter macrumors 68020

idkew

you can close the account after 1 month and keep the $25 and any you have received from referrals.

8. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

that was just my opinion. i already have have 2 bank accounts. dont need another

iJon

9. idkew thread starter macrumors 68020

idkew

If it is against the rules, go ahead and get a mod to waste it. no problems there.