Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MetallicPenguin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2003
NC, USA
Well it's not new, but it's in very good condition (when I said new I meant it's the dome one with swivel screen). It's got 700MHz, Combo Drive, I will buy you a new keyboard (mine's got hairs and stuff in it), it comes with a logitech 2-button and scrollwheel mouse (I will include the original Apple Mouse if you want it). Pro speakers. 40GB HD, about 30GB left. Free Epson Printer (Photo 820). 10.2 Panther, and Apple Care if you want it. Latest Software and such. I will also send you an Apple Pen ($20 dollar value, stainless steel, looks like brush-metal applications). Any questions?

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
i'll take the 10.2 panther... :D

where do you live and about how much are you looking for?

[edit]
oh, wait. it's the new imac. not crt. nevermind... sorry...
[\edit]

MetallicPenguin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2003
NC, USA
I know you don't want it but I was thinking around $800, maybe $780.

Marketing: This is the perfect computer fo a switcher I think, I love it, but I'm thinking about getting a powerbook.

job

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2002
in transit
You could try ebay...

Personally I think the price is a *bit* steep, as you can get a new 1Ghz eMac with a combo drive and Radeon 7500 for $999 now.

Why do you want to sell the iMac?

MetallicPenguin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 4, 2003
NC, USA
Yeah I am going to do eBay I was just seeing if anyone wanted it here first. Dang Apple and those good prices (I thought I would never say that). I need to sell it to support the PowerBook I want to buy. I am almost there, see if I can get let's say now $800, on this, I will have about $1500, then i will sell my Clié NX70V on eBay, doing that tonight. That comes with like $160 in memory cards, a free case, games and such, so I guess I'll get $560, which is enough, because I can probably get my school to let me buy it through them, so I save like 100, and my parents said they will pay for $100 of it. So it's about $1700 in all, unless Steve raises it at WWDC.

So I will have like $2000, I buy the PowerBook, then I buy Keynote, then I buy a mouse for the PowerBook, just in case. So then I have like $100. And I'll probably blow that on software.

Actually I'm going to see if CompUSA will take a trade-in for my Mac, and I pay the difference of the laptop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.