anyone want to help me look for a looker?

Discussion in 'Community' started by shadowfax, Jun 14, 2003.

1. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

hey guys, i just went to see X2 again and liked that girl that plays whoever it is with the adamantium skeleton who's like Wolverine. i gather her name is Kelly Hu and i've found some really crappy small pictures of her (or big ones with nasty pixelated compression on them). i'm just looking for something pixel perfect, big, and tasteful. and as always, with a good/interesting facial expression. i hope you guys know me that well ;) :)

thanks for any help you can offer, i'm haveing more trouble than usual finding stuff on her.

2. ibookin' macrumors 65816

ibookin'

3. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

She rocks. I think she has an amazing figure, as well as a pretty face. Here are some pics and sites that might help:

That's it for now. Hope that helps.

[​IMG]

4. shadowfax thread starter macrumors 603

shadowfax

yeah, scem0, i saw most of that. if you check out my stuff in the june desktops, or, say, my gallery on deskmod, you'd get an idea about what i mean by pixel perfect. not to suggest that i make perfect pictures, but i work with them ;) i just can't stand that hazy crap. but thanks.

ibookin' those are some great ones, but when i said tastefull i meant mostly clothed, i guess, i have parents who look at this thing now and then, and they don't appreciate that stuff like me, lol. just a couple more months... though, still, i would prefer to see her in more than lingerie. maybe i'll just wait till X2 comes out and rent the DVD and take some screenies. i'll hook it up to my monitor and pull one in at HD res :D

5. ibookin' macrumors 65816

ibookin'

Hmm... didn't think about that part. I just went to a site I knew had desktops and did a search. Oh well, at least I tried.

Not like I'd use any of those as my desktop background anyway... no offense, I just don't like that kind of thing on my desktop.

6. shadowfax thread starter macrumors 603

shadowfax

indeed. i don't generally like scantily clad women on the desktop either. one with a cute smile, perhaps some stylish clothing, though, i am a big fan of that. ohhh yeah :)

7. madoka macrumors 6502

madoka

Stuff magazine

Fork out the dough for this month's Stuff magazine. She's the cover story "It's great to be Hu."

8. shadowfax thread starter macrumors 603

shadowfax

Re: Stuff magazine

do you have it and a scanner? or alternately, can look at it before i buy it to see if anything is worth scanning? (ie, is it in some stupid bag or not?)

9. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

10. shadowfax thread starter macrumors 603

shadowfax

ahhhhhh, i hate you scem0! actually, i'm kidding, i hate them. how can you post 457 great pictures, and have all of them be that small? that is so gimpy.

11. shadowfax thread starter macrumors 603

shadowfax

well, for a little bit of closure, i thought i would say i finally found a site on my own that had REALLY BIG scans. i have to say i am thoroughly disappointed with the quality of her work. she's very american--she trades poise and drama for pure sex appeal, which frankly disgusts me. she doesn't even have the confidence to do a shoot in something that doesn't reveal large portions of her upper body. tough to beat my rena i guess!

here is the site... page 5 has the really big ones.

and just so piss of the dialup users:
    the most dramatic, albeit overtly suggestive:

[​IMG]

and the most stylish:

[​IMG]

and the closest thing to something i could use:

[​IMG]