Anyone want to sell me their copy of Civ III?

Discussion in 'Games' started by anotherjeff, Mar 4, 2005.

1. anotherjeff macrumors regular

anotherjeff

Looking to pick up a used copy of civ III. Mac version never seems to be on ebay.

PM me if you want to sell.

Thank you.

2. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Buy it new its only 15 euros and thats the european price in the US its cheaper.

3. cubist macrumors 68020

Isn't it a dual-version (mac and pc both) all the time? Email one of the sellers and ask them.

4. Jsmit macrumors regular

I don't think so. When I've seen it in the store, it was clearly a Mac or PC version.

5. anotherjeff thread starter macrumors regular

anotherjeff

6. Mr. Durden macrumors 6502a

Interesting. Right after I read this thread at work, I shut down everything for the day and happened to open one of my desk drawers to look for something and guess what I found. Go ahead, guess.

Yep. Civ 3. Just sitting there collecting dust. Whats it worth to ya? I bought it and didnt like it, so I'm happy to part with it. :cool:

7. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Blasphemer!

God I love Civ 3. I wish I was playing it right now. I had to delete it. No chance of getting through grad school with that thing around.

8. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

I had to delete mine as well. It got to the point where I'd start playing at 7 or 8 at night, and suddenly I'd see the sun coming up. Yeah. And people always wondered why I did so badly in that first year of college...

9. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

Yup. I bought my copy when I was in Russia in the Peace Corps. The week I had it I'd play it just about every waking minute. I'd play it all night and then get an hour or two of sleep before going to school to teach all day. Then I'd come home and start playing again. After one week, I had to give it to a friend of mine for "safe keeping." I didn't ask for it back until I was done with my service.

10. nichos macrumors 6502

nichos

Is this thread dead - are all the offerings gone? I would like to put up some cash for civ 3 - don't own ANY mac games (yet) and this one really looks good. Thanks
    Nick

11. anotherjeff thread starter macrumors regular

anotherjeff

Just wanted to say thank you to Mr. Durden. I was a little wary of buying from these forums but everything turned out great, I got used Civ III at a great price.