Anyone with a grey poly Smart Case?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by londoner888, Apr 1, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

londoner888

I'm looking to get a smartcase for my iPad 2 but can't justify £59 for one.
    Not so keen on the Polyurethane colours, but thinking to go for the grey one as it's the most neutral one available.

So anyone have a pic that they can share...preferably on a white iPad :)

2. macrumors 65816

Hellishness

3. macrumors 6502

benjayman2

I have a white iPad and grey poly combination. I found this to be the least glaring color choice, which is what I was looking for. The other poly's were a bit too bright for me (like highlighters IMO). I was also thinking about getting the cream color in leather, but couldn't justify the price.

4. macrumors member

I have one, and to be honest I bought it because it was cheaper and a more neutral color. After using it for 2 weeks, I have to say it looks alright, but if you're going to use it everyday I would have preferred one of the leather options. They look nicer. I'm not too fond of the smart cases because of limited protection and I have a treegloo case (slim book style) on order. These are relatively similar in price to the smart cases, and more practical when carrying around. They have great customer service , made in the USA, and offer many color options. But I also haven't received it yet, but it seems like it will be a great case. I will be using the smart case at home and the treegloo when I leave the house. Seems like a good plan to me.

So in the end if you don't care too much about protection, or don't need it, get a smart case of your choice. Or if not, I suggest a book style like the one I am getting. These are good cases to look at if you go that route: portenzo, pad and quil, treegloo, dodo.

I didn't mean for this to be so long, lol, but I hope I helped

5. macrumors member

I pulled the trigger on one for that same reason...neutral. Pic at this link.

http://db.tt/yKDuYjp