Anything Like this for the Mac?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by GetGo, Jan 16, 2004.

1. GetGo macrumors regular

On my PC I'm using something called Microsoft OneNote. It is a note taking program that's fairly new. I really like this program because I'm always jotting downs notes and reminders. It has a nice tabbed feature and I would like to find something like this for my ibook. Can anyone help me.

2. pickles macrumors newbie

Not yet

It looks like this feature will be part of Office 2004. Could be wrong, though.

Pickles

3. GetGo thread starter macrumors regular

billyboy do you use this program? I downloaded the beta version but no help files to read. Have you seen Microsoft OneNote and if so how does it compare to this.

4. NuPowerbook macrumors member

The new Office 2004 has a "Note View" for Word that looks like it's similar to OneNote. I agree with you on that OneNote is a great program on my Windows PC, probably on of the best. I intended to run VPC and OneNote through that, but decided that it was too much hassle. I am eagerly awaiting office 2004 and VPC 7 to see if there are speed gains on my PowerBook. Hopefully VPC 7 has some speed gains for us G4 users, instead of just added G5 compatibility.

5. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....it you go over to versiontracker.com and do a quick search on "notepad" you'll see quite a few choices of free/shareware notepad-type applications.....have a look and see what suits your needs best.......oh yeah!

6. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

I love stickies, but I love real stikies more, yellow post-it's are my fav brand.

7. GetGo thread starter macrumors regular

Stickes are ok but I have the Post it software on my PC and that is very good also. The stickies don't have as many options as the post it note program. I guess I'll check out version tracker to see what they have.