Anything special to do?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by rye9, Dec 24, 2005.

1. rye9 macrumors 65816

rye9

Hey I just got my iBook as some of you already knew.:D Is there anything I should do to celebrate? I know that I should post a pic of it.. I will sometime this week. Anything else for MR or anything I should do w/ my iBook?

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Everyone else at Macrumors who got an iBook celebrated by dancing around naked. It's true. Swear to God. You don't want to break the tradition, do you? Especially not on Christmas?

:D

Congratulations on your new toy! :)

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

When I first got my PowerBook I used to just play around with it in the kitchen, with that speech thing on impressing my parents and sister to no extent by trying to talk to it
    "shut down... shut... down. shut down. shutdown. shut.......down. tell me a joke. tell... me .. a joke.. tellmea... joke. who'se there?... who is there...."

ooh and I got my girlfriend to kiss the lid. god knows why! she blessed- i mean kissed my DS too :D lord knows my Mac has never really let me down and I have a 80 wins- 3 losses record on Mario Kart DS online!

4. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

i thought it was for powerbook owners as well... :eek: o well to late now ;)

5. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

And don't forget part of this tradition is posting the naked pics of you dancing! :p

6. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

I like to rub oil all over my new Apple products and roll around in bed with them.

7. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

Since keeping all Apple products in the best possible condition is the goal, is virgin olive oil your choice? You should partake of that activity while listening to "Slippin' and Slidin'" by Little Richard.

8. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Only the finest extra virgin olive oil will do. I prefer Donna Summer's "Love To Love You" but am always open to new ideas. Of course, I repair permissions after I'm done.

9. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

I am listening to Donna's song now in iTunes. That one followed by "I Feel Love" and "Try Me, I Know We Can Make It" will leave me totally wasted. If ever there were songs that were dripping in sensuality, those qualify.