Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
As the title suggests, is there anyway to delete "purchases" for the "Check For Purchases" without downloading?

I clicked on the "Million Hit Low Down" and purchased the two Desperate Housewives and the two Lost Free downloads. However - the final episodes are too large and are taking forever to download. Plus Apple are letting me re-download Season 5 of 24 - as i bought them, according to their computer, six hours before they introduced the better resolutions, and said that they'd make an exeption. And i don't have a large download guidence usage (only 6GB).

Everytime I click "check for purchases" they are there. Is there anyway to delete them?
THANKS

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
dwishbone said:
yes. change your purchase method to shopping cart. that way you can manually download or remove anything from your purchase q

That doesn't seem to work or be the problem.
Apple said i had to redownload all my TV Shows that I lost after i updated iTunes. But there are ones that i don't want to download and use my monthly download usage on.
Whenever i start iTunes it always asks to Check For Purchases and then that new download tab under Store lists the stuff i don't want to donwload.

I can select it and press backspace and they are deleted but not for good, they reappear everytime.
So is there a way to delete them? or do i just need to download them and go over my monthly usage?

Thanks for any further help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.