Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

grahamtearne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
I would love to be able to download 'Home Improvement' from iTunes. I have season 1 and 4 on DVD and they are all ripped to my iTunes library and on my iPod.

Does anyone know if its possible to request new shows to be added to the store? If shows like 'Saved by the Bell' are on the iTunes store I cant see any reason why this cannot be added, especially as it was one of the highest rated shows when it was around.

Graham

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
grahamtearne said:
I would love to be able to download 'Home Improvement' from iTunes. I have season 1 and 4 on DVD and they are all ripped to my iTunes library and on my iPod.

Does anyone know if its possible to request new shows to be added to the store? If shows like 'Saved by the Bell' are on the iTunes store I cant see any reason why this cannot be added, especially as it was one of the highest rated shows when it was around.

Graham

I think its under the iTunes feedback webpage at Apple.com. Click provide feed back and there is a 'request music' option or something similar if i remember.

EDIT: While youre there tell them to add movies to the damn UK store... TV shows too!

grahamtearne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
stuartluff said:
I think its under the iTunes feedback webpage at Apple.com. Click provide feed back and there is a 'request music' option or something similar if i remember.

EDIT: While youre there tell them to add movies to the damn UK store... TV shows too!

lol yeah I wish they would bloody get them on the UK store. I have a US account though so Im all set.

Graham

grahamtearne

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2006
stuartluff said:
You have a US account in UK?

Yes, Ive sent you PM.

Ive requested Home Improvement :) Any more Home Improvement fans please do the same, the more requests it gets the more chance we have of getting it :d

Graham

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.