Anywhere selling iPod shuffles online?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by cleo, Feb 9, 2005.

1. cleo macrumors 65816

cleo

Does anyone know of any online shops that have 1GB Shuffles in stock? I'd like to get one before the 14th as a gift.

(OK, I really am going to get one for her and one for me -- nothing wrong with buying myself a V-day present, too! :) )

2. vtprinz macrumors 6502

Good luck with that, apple has a 2-3 week shipping delay. Try amazon, besty buy, or circuit city. Though I seriously doubt any place will be able to get it to you in 4-5 days.

3. Jigglelicious macrumors 6502

Jigglelicious

4. cleo thread starter macrumors 65816

cleo

Rock on! Micro Center only let me buy one... now I just have to decide who gets it, her or me. Something tells me I'll be buying a box of chocolates... ;)

Thanks for the help!

5. cleo thread starter macrumors 65816

cleo

Just got an email from Microcenter saying the Shuffles have been backordered, so I called them up and canceled. Didn't *really* have the money for it, so I guess this was the Universe saving my hide on an impulse buy. I guess I'll just wait till I have the cash and they've available at the Apple Store. And buy two boxes of chocolate. :eek: