AP Exams, next week already!

Discussion in 'Community' started by mlw1235, Apr 29, 2005.

1. mlw1235 macrumors 6502

Oh crap. I'm not ready for this.

CalcBC and US History. Anyone else taking exams? How are you preparing? And what do you think you will get?

I personally think a 5/5 will be coming up my alley in calculus, and history will probably be a 4 at least.

So how about you?

2. imac9556 macrumors 6502a

I'm taking the AP European History test on Friday. (I'm a sophomore)
    Study session tomm! 2-4pm
    :)

3. ZeratulsAvenger macrumors newbie

AP Economics(Micro and Macro) and English.

3 Essays in 2 hours for english, 6 hours of testing for the two Econ tests... Ugh... A long week ahead. It'll be awesome after though. Just reading and projects.

Junior.

4. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

I was under the impression that each test was 2 hours long, for a total of 4 hours of test time. Although the administrative stuff and the layover in the middle may amount to 6 hours.

Good luck.

5. sjpetry macrumors 65816

sjpetry

Luckily, I won't have my Finals for Gifted Biology and Geometry for several weeks. :)

Freshman.

6. KC9AIC macrumors 6502

KC9AIC

I'm taking English Literature, Calculus AB, and Physics.

As it stands today, I'll get 3s or 4s. I'm not going to kill myself for higher, though it will bring down my average.

7. ZeratulsAvenger macrumors newbie

Well I was going off of what my English teacher said. My English test is scheduled for 7:30 and I am "field-tripped" out of all my classes through 10-11:30, as said by the teacher. I can only guess that Econ will be about the same timespan, perhaps minus 30 minutes since we have a break in between tests, but in total it will be pretty much a full school day of testing as far as I know. Either way, it is going to be exhausting.

Perhaps a thread in July(when results are back, hopefully), to post scores would be fitting... If I am absent then I guess you know I didn't do all that well :p

Good luck all

8. Bobjob186 macrumors 6502

Anyone in GUAM

Hey Guam takes the AP tests first anyone from there can hook us up with some help on Calc AB, dang i'm gonna get jacked

9. x86isslow macrumors 6502a

Good luck to those taking APs. I took 8 APs when I was in high school. Hard, but was worth it. I basically earned enough credits to come into college as a sophomore/junior.

10. janey macrumors 603

janey

euro history and physics b.

goddamn, i'm going to die. i blow chunks at like 50% of the physics B test. I own at the atomic/nuclear physics and everything-but-newtonian-physics stuff though :)

good luck all. tomorrow's the beginning...cant wait for the end..