Apologies

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by samdweck, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors regular

As everyone knows by now, I am working really hard at getting this avatar. But my posts have been more of quantity than quality, and that isnt' fair to all of you. I will promise to have at least two quality line posts if I possilby can, or if it has to be one line, i will make it really good. I am sorry for padding my number to those of you who have TRULY earned your avatar!

2. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

is it THAT hard to post in the PROPER location?!?

Moving to community...

arn

3. thread starter macrumors regular

arn, i am so sorry... all i know is that i hit new thread, I didn't realize it posts it somewhere specific, i thought it goes into the mainstream!! I truly didn't know, how do i put things in the right place??

4. macrumors 68030

teabgs

OH SNAP!!!

Arn's breaking out the passive aggressiveness :p ;)

Dude, an avatar doesnt mean anything. Nor does post count. And earning and avatar? Seriously Jelloshotsrules has one/......he's had like 5 intelligent posts :eek: ;)

5. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

:)

Just go to the forum you want to post in, and hit New Thread.

arn

6. thread starter macrumors regular

Okay thank you! I will use my brains next time! LOL, anyway, I think that it is cool how u can post new threads b/c if someone wants to know something there are lots of great people to help them!!!

7. thread starter macrumors regular

Arn is doing what he has to, and I fully agree with his decision to warn me about my posts. He is correct in doing so, and I will rectify the problem immediatley!!

8. arn
    macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

and in general, friviolous posting is less noticable in the community section...

...since it's all frivilous... and with topics like "Official Poop Thread" - the quality "bar" is set at a much lower level... :)

Though the private forum probably approaches it in terms of pointless threads...

arn

9. macrumors 68030

teabgs

Yo man, its all good. I'm just sayin...ya know?

dont worry about it....you didnt know. Its ok....

Just....Maybe you need to calm down or something....its not really a big deal man....its all good.

10. thread starter macrumors regular

Okay, I definetly did not title anything pooop... but it's a good idea for the future.. j/k lol.. or how about moo? n/m i am being an idiot... since i am posting i might as well say something useful... who has contributed to the stie and found it worthwhile? waht are the benefits???

11. macrumors 603

arn has been busy with closing threads recently, including rude/offensive posts, in case you haven't read the "Announcement" at the top of every thread page. If you see any blatantly offensive posts, report them and make his life a little easier, so it's better for all of us.

My point: Considering the TO arn has given for this announcement, I think we may have to prepare for arn's wrath! :eek: :p

12. macrumors 603

>who has contributed to the stie and found it worthwhile? waht are the benefits???

There are like 30 something contributers on the site, some of them very active. They get to see what's in the private forums.

As for the benefits, I think I speak for everyone when I say:
    MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D :p

13. thread starter macrumors regular

Okay, but I am not really into posts about things that are totally screwed up and mean, though i was kinda nasty to this person today... anyway... when we report them, does the thread just die out, or does the user get suspended? Where is the announcement... b/c i will look at it.. thanks a ton!!!@

14. macrumors 68030

teabgs

Arn......what are you saying? The private forum is not full of insightful and meaningful posts? ;) :p

seriosuly.....and BTW Jello is pretty smart.....

15. macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

oh how i hate you. let me count the ways

sam. you realize that this entire thread is frivolous? ok...

16. macrumors 68000

Over Achiever

I don't remember arn being this ticked off since I started a tribute to AlphaTech...I've had my share of stupid posts...in fact, most of my posts are stupid.

17. macrumors G4

Gawd, I wish I had the ca$h to contribute. (yes even 30$)
    but maybe things will change in a couple weeks.;)
    Ms. V the Demi-Goddess.

I like the sound of that.:)

18. thread starter macrumors regular

oh okay cool... i am glad to hear that... it's just i have to agree with arn, i need to slow it down! as for jello, i dont' know him so it's nto fair to form an opinion lol.. btw, i think i am going to contribute... let me ask my mom for that credit card lol!

19. macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i have to agree about the private forum. everything there is meaningful and rich with wisdom

i can't agree with that second part though.... that dude sounds like an ass to me

20. macrumors 68030

teabgs

Oh man......how much I wish you had the $ too :rolleyes:

[shiver] I can only imagine what would happen with you in the private forum.....its like giving a kid with add some crack instead of ritalin....hehe :p ;)

21. thread starter macrumors regular

hey jelllo... the whole thread has become pointless, it had a point though, to say sorry... i didn't realize that i was going to get like 50 replies, i just wanted to publicaly apologize...sorry if that annoys you!!! and btw, i dont' like things that are pointless... but somehow... it ended up that way... oh well... let it drag out... i like the attention j/k lol!

22. macrumors 603

>(teabgs) seriosuly.....and BTW Jello is pretty smart.....

>(jello) oh how i hate you. let me count the ways

>sam. you realize that this entire thread is frivolous? ok...

>(tea) I can only imagine what would happen with you in the private forum.....its like giving a kid with add some crack instead of ritalin....hehe

Ladies and gentlemen, it's another special episode of teabgs and jello b*tching back and forth.

I would think that this is off topic, so a whole thread between the two would not be too surprising.

I'll show myself out. :rolleyes:

23. macrumors G4

It's statements like that which make me want to contribute even more.;)

24. macrumors 68030

teabgs

Ok, I call you on this JelloDrunkass....

list the ways :p

25. thread starter macrumors regular

like arn said, the private forums are already pointless, so i could have a lot of fun in them lol.... that would make me very happy... i am going to ask mommykins nowanith! love you mommy... okay now that was onepointless post... and this thread is getting old, but i keep comign back for more... anyway arn... say i wanted to contribute... how do i do it???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.