Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DogcowUK

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Mentioned this in the big app store thread but thought it was worth highlighting.

I shop using the "Shopping Cart" iTunes preference. In the App Store clicking "Buy App" does not use the shopping cart, once you hit that button there's no going back!

I like the Shopping Cart method because I can browse around adding stuff to the cart without committing to purchase, then when I'm done I can review what I've chosen and if I'm spending too much I can take something out.

Quite a huge oversight if you ask me.

yagran

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2007
Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Mentioned this in the big app store thread but thought it was worth highlighting.

I shop using the "Shopping Cart" iTunes preference. In the App Store clicking "Buy App" does not use the shopping cart, once you hit that button there's no going back!

I like the Shopping Cart method because I can browse around adding stuff to the cart without committing to purchase, then when I'm done I can review what I've chosen and if I'm spending too much I can take something out.

Quite a huge oversight if you ask me.

i dont see why they havent added this option, maybe it will come online in a bit.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.