iPad App Store sometimes really slow/freezes on iPad 4?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mattfab, Dec 21, 2012.

1. macrumors member

Dec 9, 2012
    I bought the iPad 4 yesterday and within an hour of the first time I used the App Store, and sometimes it wouldn't go to the next page after I clicked it, and it had the little circle shaped icon next to the wifi icon on the top left of the screen. Now it's doing that like half the time I use the app store. I have to force kill the app when this happens and and it's not my wifi because everything else works fine and I know I have good Internet speed. Do you know how to fix this.
  2. macrumors 68040

Nov 6, 2008
    The most populated city in the planet
    I have the iPad 4 and do not have this issue. What does "next page" mean? In what category? I see this happening in the "purchased" section (at least for me as I have over 5k apps, at least).
  3. thread starter macrumors member

Dec 9, 2012
    Well it's only doing it like once in a while now

And by the next page I mean when you click on an app in featured for example and the app page won't show up, and I can't back out of it. It also sometimes happens when I'm choosing a category from the drop down menu
  4. macrumors 6502

Mar 12, 2012
    Northern California
    The App Store is glitchy on the iPad 3 as well. When they decided to go with "cute", they did away with what worked. Pity!