App that does this?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jamescwarren, Jul 5, 2006.

1. jamescwarren macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

I have been at the Airport in Jersey today and I had a go in a photo booth that lets you do funny things like add different hairstyles. Is there a free app for Mac that lets you do this with iSight's? Thanks for speedy replies.

2. scan300 macrumors 6502

There's Photobooth, which comes on all new Macs with inbuilt iSight cams. Not sure about funny hairstyles, but it has other effects.

3. TheAnswer macrumors 68030

TheAnswer

Hmmm, why didn't Apple have hairstyles and outfits and stuff? Since the only people I know who use it more than once or twice are the kids, that would have been a natural. Saving it up for Photobooth 2, I guess.

4. scan300 macrumors 6502

Photobooth was a quick application to show off Core image effects built into the system. Hairstyles & outfits aren't part of core image.

In fact you don't need iSight to play with these image effects. If you've installed the developer tools that came with your OS disks you can play with 'Core image Fun House' found in 'Developer/applications/Graphics Tools/'