apparently, the execution team tried to behead Saddam

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by clevin, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070109/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_saddam_video

2. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

OK your thread heading has nothing to do with the story. The wound on Saddam's neck is from the knot in the noose - if properly positioned the knot will put pressure on the neck, breaking it and rupturing blood vessels causing instant death. Hence the head being twisted unnaturally. The friction of the noose tightening would lacerate the skin and cause the blood on the shroud.

You really do like posting wrong information don't you clevin? Nowhere in that story does it allege Saddam's executioners attempted to behead him. For you to suggest they did on an internet forum could constitute libel (harmful statement in a fixed medium or more basically, slander when written down).

Stop posting BS clevin.

3. clevin thread starter macrumors G3

clevin

listen, i don't care if u like my comments about apple, but plz don't carry you attitude everywhere. This is different board, u are making your assumption, just like i was making mine, u better stop attacking me personally. If you don't know how to discuss respectfully, then go read some book and grow up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.