Apple adds new iTunes features for TV fans

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Apr 22, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors member

umm, kind of a pointless feature if you ask me (not that anyone is)

3. macrumors 6502

I would tend to agree with you, but I've found that I can torture my wife as I was able to find that annoying Old Navy song. :p

4. macrumors G5

nagromme

If you want to find a song from a TV show, I find there's almost always an iMix for any show I look for on iTunes. No need for anything from Apple :)

5. macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

I'm actually really starting to like iMix; it's one feature that I thought I'd never like, as I always figured there would be too many to search through. But surprisingly, I've found some really good music through it lately! :)

6. macrumors 601

Yvan256

"This feature is not available for the Canadian music store."

As always, iTMS continues to be USA-centric... :rolleyes:

Can anyone help me find a music? It seems to be popping in a few places lately and I have no idea what artist it is. There's some "reverbing synths" in it... it's been used for the "Skyland" ad on Teletoon. I can't tell you anything else (aside from the fact that it's not a song, i.e. there's no vocals).

Edit: it's also used in the Saab 9-7X ad. Anyone knows?

7. macrumors 68040

Stridder44

Are you guys kiddin me!? This is awesome! I've already found several songs I've heard for a loooong time now and finally know who the artist is. However yes Im sure I could of just found them in an iMix but oh well. Thank you Apple.