Apple and QVC?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by hugemullens, Mar 9, 2003.

1. hugemullens macrumors 6502a

hugemullens

So i am watching QVC right now and they are pushing thier "Todays Special Value" which is a HP DVD burning PC. I'm not to overly impressed but i thought, this would be a good thing for apple. It help expose the iApps, help sell some computers for apple. It would give apple a forum to show how much better the mac is, and would really help simply make some consumers aware of what apple has. Anyone agree or am i just nuts?

2. Nipsy macrumors 65816

Nipsy

QVC is a joke.

Get your best ever deal on baseball cards, so cheap we can't believe we're selling them. Why buy 1 cheapo pocketknife when QVC will sell you 99? Need crappy jewelry? We're your store.

Apple on QVC is like Leica in WalMart...

3. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

While QVC is a joke, I think that it would be a good way to educate the unwashed masses. I don't think it would degrade Apple's image, because people who feel that way don't watch QVC... :D

4. Macpoops macrumors 6502

QVC isn't nearly as bad as the HSN. Atleast it wasn't back in the day i hardly see either of them now. I remember my mother used to watch for hours. Pretty annoying when your to little to control the remote.