Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skorpien

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
Charity or not, the new colour works. I just placed an order for one. I was having a hard time figuring out what to get for Valentine's Day until I saw that eye-catching pink iPod in the Apple Store.

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Already have a pink one... the sunny orange side of yellow would be great.

Attachments

• HowAboutYellowiPod.jpg
    HowAboutYellowiPod.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 313

MacTO

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2007
I know this is ridiculously irrelevant but...

Pretty in Pink...

And then I just heard that Heath Ledger (one of the gay cowboys in Brokeback Mountain) was found dead today.

Just don't want to remember today as a day when things like these happened... But... Yeah, I said it. Hopefully I won't remember it even if somebody asks me or reminds me of it. :p

Cheers! :apple:

m-dogg

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2004
Connecticut
This is a good business move on Apple's part...I didn't understand why they ever got rid of it in the first place.

Chicks dig pink tech gadgets.

forafireescape

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2008
NJ
The whole "just in time for Valentine's Day" is a little ridiculous. You'd buy a pink iPod just because it's Valentine's Day? That's like buying a red or green one because it's Christmas. Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm just cynical because I hate pink :rolleyes:

milo

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2003
You'd buy a pink iPod just because it's Valentine's Day?

No, you buy an iPod as a valentine's gift (that's how I got my first one). And you buy pink because that's what your girl wants.

Pink will be a big seller year round. This is just a convenient tie-in to kick off the release of it. And they'll sell a ton.

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Wow, that is almost the same color as pepto bismal, wow, I can't believe I dug the bottle out to check.

SactoGuy18

macrumors 601
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
I remember that the pink color 2G iPod nano (4 GB) was one of the most popular sellers for female buyers. I'm surprised it took this long for Apple to finally offer the 3G nano in pink color.

shygirl

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2007
If I had any need for a Nano I'd be all over this.

It's a girl thing. You wouldn't understand. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.