Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spoeken

macrumors newbie
Apr 24, 2013
Taking the screen serious and for what it is

What I get from this, is that Apple finally will take the screen for what it is. Because of the additive blending of the colors. And, come on, we all know this, scew-morphism is off the table.

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
thats clearly the side view of the next Mac Pro ... you can order it in several colours; or silver. :rolleyes::D

I should already book some vacation that day and watch the Keynote and the MR thread storm ;)

simonmet

Cancelled
Sep 9, 2012
Sydney
As expected, let the speculation on the meaning of the WWDC logo begin! :):)

Yep, the logo is bold, new, different, colourful... I like it!

g0odfr1end102

macrumors 6502
Dec 5, 2010
Montreal, Canada
I think size and text suggest iWatch

Doubt it, here's what Tim Cook said yesterday: "We don't want to be more specific, but we have some really great stuff coming in the fall and across all of 2014". We'll see I guess, but I doubt it, we've had no part leaks for the iWatch. I'm putting my bet on a 2014 announcement for it.

adildacoolset

macrumors 65816
Doubt it, here's what Tim Cook said yesterday: "We don't want to be more specific, but we have some really great stuff coming in the fall and across all of 2014". We'll see I guess, but I doubt it, we've had no part leaks for the iWatch. I'm putting my bet on a 2014 announcement for it.

I'd guess that they'll probably announce it like a month or two in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.