Apple, Apple..oh yeah...Apple!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Wano, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Wano macrumors 6502

I love apple, I mean they are extremely creative. ( I know all these things have been said, but I want to say it too) I mean, I spent a lot of money that I earned completely myself(I am only 17) on my 17" Powerbook, that I absolutely love. I don't think any other computer besides apple brand can make me feel so in touch with a frekin computer.

I have had it for about 1.5 months and I am on it everyday surfing the net, listening to music, and of course what I baught it for Video Editing.

When I compare my computer with other people's Laptops, i really feel my computer was well worth the money. This G4 1Ghz proccessor is way faster than my friends 3" thick, 2.4 Ghz P4, 15" screen, with bad battery time.

I always get stares, comments, and questions about this incredible machine especially when I am surfing the net, via the airport extreme card, at a coffe shop.

I got to give it up to apple for making a product that beats out all competition and leaves em in the dust, and most importantly making me feel proud of owning one of their products!

2. janey macrumors 603

janey

3. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

Same here, my 17' is the only computer short of a Cray that'll draw a crowd, and it really pisses the PC crowd off, they simply have no answer to it.:D

4. zarathustra macrumors 6502a

zarathustra

5. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

word to ya mutha. everyday supporting lotus and winXP/2k/98 makes me thank Apple for making me buy a sexy iBook. *dance*

6. JPGR_Fan macrumors regular

JPGR_Fan

Nice note.

I switched to Apple (15" TI PB) six months ago and agree and understand what you say.

I preceed you in birth by 39 years, which maybe adds generational bridging to Apple's list of goodies.

7. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

thou shalt not mention the word "lotus" on weekends-- bad enough that so many of us have to deal with it during the workweek. And to think, there's a G4 sitting 6 feet from me at work, but i can't really use it to do it :/

pnw

8. maradong macrumors 65816

maradong

that s exactly what i feel :D
    great summary wano :D

9. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Wow! 17 feet is QUITE a computer!:D I've only got a 15 footer!:p But seriously, I feel the same way about my TiBook. I have to establish a perimeter around it to keep the drool off!

10. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

that would be a grand policy, one that i usually follow...BUT. i have to work today and probably tomorrow. this is because I am rolling out a whole slew of computers and have to set up lotus on each and every one of them. i am replicating 200+MB databases from my home connection on three pcs as we speak. funny thing is my iBook is central to the whole thing. i had to use it to bridge my wireless connection to the pcs with no wireless card.

11. Captnroger macrumors regular

This should become my signature line:

Three things the Mac has that no other platform can touch:

-OS X (The BEST OS)
    -The coolest hardware
    -The best gosh-dang user community alive!