Apple : Best computer company

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mac15, Jan 8, 2003.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

Well after an exciting MacWorld and all these shiny new apps and hardware. Its pretty much safe to say, apple is amazing.

They make the best software ........period. All the greatest apps for the low end user ans the high end user. And there software is so cheap.

There hardware (from now) is becoming amazing. ibooks, powerbooks, emacs, imacs and powermacs. Each to suit each users needs, each at a nice price level, and with every upgrade comes something really innovative.

The 17" powerbook is the best laptop, it kills anything hands down. Its beauty and features make it worth the money. And the 12" has massive features at a lower price.

Apple offers things that other computer companies don't stand a chance against.

Thats why I love owning an apple, I'll say this again.

Apple for Life :)

2. diorio macrumors 6502a

One thing you left out, apple's computers are beautiful! They make pc's look like piles of crap. Compare an imac and a dell. The imac is beautiful and the dell is a nasty looking box with a nasty looking moniter. Apple is the way to go.

3. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

dollar for dollar, apple computers rule

if price is not a factor, then i would also like alien computers, both desktop and laptop, and sgi desktops