Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ahheck01

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Hey guys, getting an iPad 1 refurb, with which I'll frequently be typing. I'd like to get the bluetooth keyboard - if I wanted to get the best deal on one (without compromises in functionality - ie. outdated version etc) where would you suggest looking?

Or would you recommend I just bite the bullet and get it retail from Apple?

deeddawg

macrumors G5
Jun 14, 2010
US
Either ebay via seller best_buy_outlet or sometimes http://www.macsales.com has used/refurb versions in their Specials section.

I bought an Apple Wireless Keyboard from macsales.com in January for $50 delivered. It's the MC184 version, not the earlier one. In fairness I use it with my MBP when using an external monitor and haven't gotten around to pairing it with my ipad.

More recently I picked up a magic trackpad vis the best_buy_outlet ebay seller for around $50 shipped. I'd previously bought a MBP 60W power supply from them and was happy.

In both cases the packaging was non-existant, but the devices were clean, not torn up, and more importantly work just fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.