apple bt headset in orange county?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rroback, Jul 27, 2007.

1. macrumors member

Called all the apple stores, and at&t stores, and they all seem to act very clueless. I can't even seem to understand if they've actually had any in. Has anyone down here got one?

2. macrumors 603

siurpeeman

i went to the brea mall earlier in the week (tuesday) looking for it, but they didn't have any. and yeah, they "had no idea" when they were expecting them. i figure i can wait a bit for a bt headset.

3. macrumors 6502

Picked mine up at the Apple store in Mission Viejo (Shops) Monday. I just walked in and asked if they had any BT headsets and the guy walked in the back and came out with one.

4. thread starter macrumors member

I've still been searching. called mission viejo, fashion island, spectrum, and south coast a bunch last week and today, and no dice. anyone had any luck?

5. macrumors 601

jecapaga

I went to fashion island saturday at 7:05 and the whole place was closed down. who closes an outdoor mall during the summer in so cal at 7pm? lame.

6. macrumors 603

siurpeeman

fashion island has always closed at 7p on saturdays. that's newport beach for you.

7. thread starter macrumors member

so I'm guessing no luck with the apple headset for anyone else? I'm tempted to go jawbone, but I want to at least see the apple in person..