Apple campus virtual tour - done!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by billy_d_goat, Jun 3, 2005.

1. billy_d_goat macrumors member

Hi all. A couple of weeks ago I posted a request for some pictures of Apple's Campus in order to make a virtual tour in the Mapwing format. Well, I'm happy to report I finished it with a little help from a west coast mac user :) I've never been to Infinite Loop, so it was a first time experience for me. If anyone else wants to check it out, you can get it from here:

http://www.redbugtech.com/downloads.html

Enjoy!

Oh, here is just a sample image from it.
    [​IMG]

2. phreakout13 macrumors 6502

phreakout13

Thanks for sharing that, it was so cool. I was trying to find images of the Apple campus a few days ago, but this map was nice and complete. That was great:)

3. JeDiBoYTJ macrumors 6502a

JeDiBoYTJ

wow that is so awesome... ive never seen what 1 Infinite Loop looks like :p

4. swy32x macrumors regular

5. billy_d_goat thread starter macrumors member

Thanks! I couldn't have done it without a little help from the mac community getting me the pictures. Now all we need is for someone to get some from the inside. :D

And, btw, for anyone confused, you need Mapwing Viewer to open the tour file or to stream it. It is on the same page as the tour file.

6. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

indeed, well done. thanks for taking the time.

with regards to indoor pics, nobody has them! heh :) but, if you ever feel like doing one for pixar (sj's other company) there are hundreds of pixar indoor pics online - and it truly is stunning, just like apple's hq.

:)