Apple Care for iPod + G5 stolen!!!!

Discussion in 'Community' started by Matty P, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Matty P macrumors newbie

Sent my iPod off to be repaired on Monday and 9 days later I get a brand new iPod (still my old II version! Damn!!!!). I guess they couldn't fix my mini jack connection which had broken in half just on the rim. I've had previous dealings with customer care and had great quick service but this is just A1!!!

Has everyone had great service like me or have some of you had poor service?

Also in a separate note we had a Dual G5 stolen from our office at work!!! Someone beat me to it!!! Never mind we got a new one with 10.3 today!!!!! That's going to look real nice in my home office!!!!!!

2. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

I've yet to send in a machine for repairs. I'm hoping I'll be as fortunate as some of the testimonials I've read though.

I'll be finding out soon how well Nikon does with their warranty work though. I'll keep u posted. ;)

3. alxths macrumors 6502

I'M GLAD THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR IPOD WAS RESOLVED EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    i live really close to the torrance service center, they took forever one my CP4300, probably because it was just released, and my imager already died, but if you call them once in a while, they're really helpful.. im not sure how the east coast service center is though, good luck!

oh, and their website is usually about 1/2 day behind in updating.

5. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Stolen as in an actual unscrupulous individual broke in and removed it or "stolen" as some other unscrupulous co-worker beat you to the punch and put dibs and double stampies on the G5 before you could get your mitts on it? I'm hoping the latter but if it's the former, I guess this thief only steals quality products.