Apple Cinema Display ICC profile

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by stuckwithme247, Sep 13, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

I want to try out the default Apple Cinema Display ICC profile on my Dell screen, would someone be kind enough to post it? It's located in Mac HD/Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays

Edit: I went to the Apple store and got it, it's exactly the same as the Dell profile

2. macrumors newbie

Hi, this is the top search result for Apple Cinema Display 27" Color Profile

As such, I want to add:

Couldn't find anything decent and was going crazy looking for decent calibration profiles and eyeballing things so I got a Spyder4Pro. Kickass stuff.

If anyone else can contribute, that would be great.

Apple Cinema Display 27" LED (non-Thunderbolt)

Manufacturer: 00000610
    Model: 00009226

Calibrated with Spyder4Pro

Download Color Profiles here:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21386792/AppleLEDCinema27Spyder4Pro.zip

Profile 01 - Seems to be the most aesthetically pleasing, slight pinkish hue to greys which actually becomes imperceptible after a while (Target 6500K or something)

Profile 02 & 03 - A bit more "neutral" but not as pleasing, particularly white and grey pages like *cough* AppleInsider.

Feedback and comments welcome.

I would say that if you still can't find a profile you like, a Spyder4Pro or Xrite or Colormunki definitely brings out the best in the Apple Cinema Display 27".

Edit: Profile 01 above definitely is the way to go. It's so weird how after a while greys look totally neutral and no pink at all. The whites also look very pleasing now. It was bugging me.