Apple Cinema Display Want List

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by AvSRoCkCO1067, Nov 13, 2005.

1. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

Hello Everyone

I'm getting ready for college soon; I'll be going to Colorado School of Mines.

Anyway, I'm eventually going to purchase a new Powerbook (if it works with Windows, as that is mandatory for Mines) and I'm considering purchasing a new Apple Cinema Display.

Obviously, I'll be waiting until after MWSF! Just thought it would be interesting to see what new features/design concepts all of you think would be helpful in the next batch of cinema displays.

Thanks for your input!

2. macbaseball macrumors 6502a

macbaseball

I like them the way they are. The only thing I would like to see is better quality control. I definitly don't want the professional model contaminated with a iSight. The only way I would be okay with that would be if it was a special model.

3. AvSRoCkCO1067 thread starter macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

I agree with the above post (thanks for posting, btw!)

If they wanted to offer iSight built in (which would effectively lead to an eventual demise of the seperate iSight package!), they should offer it seperately, offering thsoe who don't want it about 100 bucks off.

Other people said they also might come out with a 40" model. Of course, the new Powerbooks would have to be able to support it, although that would be nice to everyone who currently needs two 30" LCDs for their work...