Apple clothes

Discussion in 'Community' started by juhani, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juhani macrumors member

juhani

Is anybody here from Glasgow or at least from UK? Where could I buy Apple and Mac related clothes (t-shirts, caps, stuff like this)??? They must be quite rare, though, since I've never seen any shop selling them...

2. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

redlightrunner.com

only shops you'll find will probably be small computer shops, with perhaps tshirts as a novelty. If they're big Mac people. Otherwise, internet only.

4. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I'm a big fan of apple but I think that wearing clothes with the apple logo is a bit too tacky. Thats just my opinion though.

5. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Nope disagree

Tacky? No! Geeky? Yup! :D (course someone may think geeky is like tacky)

You mean you want to have the Apple logo on your shirt? :(

I would :), especially around my family, of which most have Dell desktops :rolleyes:

6. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

I wear my plain Apple shirt from time to time. Got it off of ebay for 10 bucks. :D

7. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Where is that Ban Hamster? :p

When my dad bought his Quicksilver, they gave us all T-shirts. The store was fairly new then, IIRC, but still very neat. I still wear it as a show of my Macintosh-ery. Erm. Yeah.

8. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I knew when I posted that, that I would have everyone disagreeing with me. But that's alright because it is just my own opinion which everyone is entitled to :)

9. jamdr macrumors 6502a

jamdr

Yeah, wearing Apple clothes kinda crosses the line in my opinion, but to each his own :)

If you are going to get something off eBay, I would steer clear of those shirts with the big G5 printed across the front. Get something a little more discreet and nicer looking, like with an Apple logo on the breast pocket or something.

10. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Or some of those shirts that they wear at the Apple Store.

Myself, I am the owner of one of the world's largest collections (if not the largest) of Microsoft polo shirts... I worked for Bill for 8.5 years, and I have over 100 polo shirts (all different designs) that have the Microsoft logo on them somewhere. A lot of them are in storage now, but I have 30 or so still in my closet.

11. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I have an Apple Developer Connection shirt. It's black with a small Apple logo. I've never worn it.

12. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

13. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

In Soviet Russia, opinions are entitled to YOU.

14. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

I have a white shirt with a small old rainbow apple logo on the chest pocket. The shirt's sized medium and I'm not, so I've never actually worn it...

I use two of my three apple pins regularly, though, each time I wear one of my two favorite formal jackets... (the third is backup... ;))

15. juhani thread starter macrumors member

juhani

Yeah exactly!! Some t-shirt with a tiny little apple logo that nobody really can notice. Just for myself.. and for other Mac people, who probably will notice... :rolleyes:

16. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

I own 2 Bridewater Apple t-shirts which I got for free on the grand opening day at the store, and I won a TEKSERVE t-shirt at MacWorld a year ago. Whenever I go to work I wear one of my Apple T's it makes me look more official:)

17. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Oh yeah! I have the London Store opening one too. :p

18. SFVCyclone macrumors 6502a

macsurfshop.com has some really cool shirts too! I got a couple from them a while back, one was " i got a pair of big ones" with 2 G4 chips on it and also a "got Mac?" i actually got complimented for the got mac one cause some people comfused it for game but some actually did get it right for the "macintosh" aspect of it. and i would wear them on campus too. It seems to me like some people here are just that big of fans of apple as they claim to be. :(

19. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

Well i stubbeled upon this thread and thought it was weird that now at my school the new thing is to make your own shirts with the apple logo on it. So far 4 people have made some. I myself and gonna try to find one online anyone know of any sites that sell them? I just want one to have one to wear to the Grand Opening of the Woodland Mall apple store sometime rumord in July.

20. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

I've got an ADC shirt and a black hat with an Apple logo on it...I wear them both all the time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.