Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesW135

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Who here has some Apple clothing? I ordered a sweatshirt from ebay i'll post pics later.

But for now Post you Apple clothing,watches ect...

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
i have a lime green student union apple t-shirt
all my friends think it is way cool and they all use pcs (but they all seem to own ipod for some reason hmm wierd)

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I would have more but...

the clothing they carry at the HQ 'Company Store' are badly sized for me-- women's sizes are too big, and kid's sizes don't fit well. Sigh.

But I do have a Camp Apple t-shirt! :D

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
I have sold off most of my collection on ebay, but I still have left the following:

Apple Staff Black long sleeve Tshirt x 2
Appple Staff sweat shirt x 2
Black roll neck with black apple logo
Apple logo polo shirt
Apple logo black long sleeve Tshirt
Apple logo black button up shirt
White with grey Apple logo Tshirt
Apple switcher long sleeve Tshirt
WWDC 2003 Guest Speaker grey polo shirt
Jaguar intro shirt
.mac intro shirt
ipod shuffle intro long sleeve green tshirt
London, Bullring & Bluewater store opening Tshirts
Apple logo cap
OS 7.6 watch
OS 8.0 watch

I may have more, thats just what I can remeber. I did have at least twice this number of shirts but had a clear out about 6 months ago.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Still got my white shirt with Apple color logo on the shirt pocket... :)

Still doesn't fit me... :eek:

Still not for sale, though, if somebody still wonder about that... ;)

Also got a number of old Apple color logo pins, which I wear on my blazers. Not quite clothing, more accessories, but still worth mentioning... :)

Seasought

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2005
Are there any stores (outlets) that carry Apple apparel? I didn't see any shirts, hats, etc. at my local Apple store :( .

rye9

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
Seasought said:
Are there any stores (outlets) that carry Apple apparel? I didn't see any shirts, hats, etc. at my local Apple store :( .

I was about to ask the same question. Where can I get Apple stuff like a watch or soemthing. I'd love to have one.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I have a few shirts...
2 openings
apple camp

but I can't find my "I visited the mothership" shirt anywhere!
:eek:
I love that shirt!

I also put an apple camp patch onto a knit hat.
Now, it's so hot I can't wear it.
It should NOT be 84° on november 27th.

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
Seasought said:

Unfortunately Apple only sell clothing through their Cupertino "Factory outlet" store.

Spock

macrumors 68040
Jan 6, 2002
Vulcan
Apple did sell shirts and such on the Apple website. I have a classic grey Apple shirt that says "Macintosh, the power to crush the other kids"

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
devilot said:
No, it's what I called it in my post, "The Company Store." The Company Store
Ahh the company store! I remember visiting back in 1997 only to find it closed! I was a little kid and I was crushed! But, last May I ventured back to CA and went to the store, I picked up an red Apple hoodie and I've been wearing it a lot since. I also have a Bondi iMac shirt, PowerMac G4 Cube shirt, Mac OS X 10.4 Spotlight Shirt, Apple Menlo Park Store shirt, Mac Genius shirt, and a Mac OS 8.5 shirt...oh and a Think Different shirt, and a Once you go Mac you'll never go back shirt. The problem is they get faded after a few washes :(

Should I frame them? Hahaha :rolleyes: :p

doucy2

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
ne one have ne small or medium mens appl clothing for sale

all i have right now is a lime green apple student union tee

khisayruou

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2004
I had a bunch of nano shirts that the employees got when the nano was introduced. I have two large shirts left for sale (check my sig)...the rest I'm giving away as xmas gifts for some buddies of mine. It's pretty sweet to be able to walk into an apple store wearing the shirt! :D :D

Sly

macrumors 6502
Nov 30, 2003
Airstrip One
ipod shirt, size - small :cool:

Attachments

• ipod cam2.jpg
    ipod cam2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 151

MacEffects

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2005
Darkspear
I've many well over 30 Apple Shirts dating from 1983-1998, and there are Sized S-XL, I have Jackets, and things like that... PM if anyone is interested in a full list, or pictures.

Thanks!

asherman13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2005
SF Bay Area, CA
can you buy clothes, etc. at MWSF or any other macworld conventions? or is it only available at the company store?

you can get stuff custom made; being jewish, i've got a mostly-black kippah (aka yarmulke) that has a white apple in the middle and says "think different" in hebrew under it..i might put in one of the tags from my brother's ipod socks so as to make it seem like it's an apple product:D

5300cs

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2002
japan
jamesW135 said:
But for now Post you Apple clothing,watches ect...

I have t-shirts from all the Apple Stores in Japan, including employee-only shirts. I had about 10 Apple watches before I stopped collecting them.

Also have a fountain pen .. Apple internal only, I think.

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Forgot all about my Apple cap (which showed up a couple of days ago when I was looking for something completely different)... :cool:

Attachments

• apple_cap.jpeg
    apple_cap.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 433

arcsbite

Jan 14, 2006
I have 2 Apple Store opening day T-Shirts from Manchester's opening, I went to pick up an iPod and came back with alsorts of goodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.