apple copyrights/inventions list...

Discussion in 'Mac Help/Tips' started by krossfyter, Jul 5, 2002.

1. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

okay i believe this topic has been coverd before but i cant find it to get the info. im looking for that list of copyrights or inventions of apple. someone in the past put up a link but i cant find that link. so if anyone can help out please do.

2. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

no idea

i can't help you with that link, but i can tell you something else. interested?

everyone knows coca-cola, right? but did you know that they own the trademark 'Jesus'? it's true!! i saw it on the Coke site once!:D

3. krossfyter thread starter macrumors 601

krossfyter

Re: no idea

why? when did they use that? what exactly are you talking about? intresting though....just elaborate if you can.

thanks for trying to help by the way.

4. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

It might have been an attempt to trademark, or more likely, a trademark that is never inforced. If they tried to get money for the use of the word 'Jesus,' it'd never stand up in court.

5. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

i saw that on the Coke site about a year ago. it was under their 'brands' section here

i can't find it now, it looks like they have taken it down. when i saw it i thought it was under the 'trademark' section, but they don't have one now. they have still got a heap of weird names up there....:D