Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
i posted this under "mac help" but i have gotten "no help" .... heh.

anyways ...any mod is welcome to erase the one with no response or whatever... dont want to overstepped my boundries. .... anyways.. here it is....

okay i believe this topic has been coverd before but i cant find it to get the info. im looking for that list of copyrights or inventions of apple. someone in the past put up a link but i cant find that link. so if anyone can help out please do.

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
On a similar note, I found some unfamiliar trademarks for "Rendezvous" and "Offlinert" along with an untitled one for what is apparently a sound effect. Gigawire still remains up there.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
dang... my heart hurts with that one link.

but thanks for the help... im just looking for that simple list of what they invented... something like this...

gigawire
firewire
pda
digital camera

etc. etc.

thanks though man.

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
I think that the closest you'll get to that is http://tess.uspto.gov . Unfortunatly trademards usually aren't entered until the day after MW and Patent applications only make sense to those with PhDs in engineering. If there was a list like that we would be ALL over it.

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
I went through the patents and found an interesting one from July 4th:
Keyboard arrangement
Abstract:

The invention generally pertains to a computing device. More particularly, the invention pertains to an improved keyboard arrangement for use in the computing device. One aspect of the invention pertains to a movable keyboard that can be opened or removed to gain easy access to internal components of the computing device. Another aspect of the invention pertains to a magnetic keyboard securing system suitable for holding the movable keyboard relative to the computing device. The invention is particularly useful in computing devices such as portable computers.

Maybe an easy-access door for the TiBook that doubles as a keyboard?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.