Apple 'Cram and Jam' Offer- Problems + How Do You Actually Phone Apple Up

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Griffindor73, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Griffindor73 macrumors member

Has anyone had problems not getting the money back for the Cram and Jam offer (buy an iBook and iPod and get £130 rebate)

I sent mine off ages ago- followed the instructions to what I had to send in (i.e. proof of purchase and job in education etc) -Nothing!

Phones the store (only number vaguely linked to sales an sale aftercare) they gave me an email.

Sent email- NOTHING!

Now fed up- want money- can I find a general enquiries number- No!

Anybody any ideas- all I want is my rebate- I've got a cat and two rabbits to feed- I need my rebate!!!! (Sobs into keyboard in a moment of self pity!)

So- who knows the phone number of Apple UK or Apple Europe???? (or whatever it is in the UK) Anyone???

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

The Number for Apple Sales in the UK is: 0800 039 1010

For Cryin' out Loud, it is on the front of their home page http://www.apple.com/uk/

TEG

3. Griffindor73 thread starter macrumors member

I found that one- that just gets you through to sales- I have tried it- What I am asking is 'is there a number for general enquiries' along the lines of 'what has happened to my rebate'

I thought I made that clear in the previous post, obviously not.

4. gangst macrumors 6502a

I sent away for the cram nd jam offer nd it took months for apple to reply, and when they did, there was a problem with the invoice recept i sent them. so we sent the correct invoice and received the £130 in about another 2 months. But I did have to phone apple twice

5. Griffindor73 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, at least I know it takes time- I sent the stuff away about 2 months ago.

6. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Typical rebate arrival times across the industry is 90 days. You'll see that Apple have given themselves a good long time to deliver in the fine print somewhere.

Thanks
    Trevor
    CanadaRAM.com

7. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

To Contact Apple (UK and Ireland) as indicated on their website at http://www.apple.com/uk/contactus/

For Technical Support
    call 0870 876 0753 (UK)

For Sales
    call 0800 039 1010 (UK)
    Sales Support
    call 0800 039 1010 (UK)

Apple Customer Relations (800) 767-2775 (US - Call Collect)

Other than that, I'd try calling the operator and finding another number, or go to the Apple Store in London or call them(I know, it takes time), they may be able to get you in contact with someone who can help.

TEG

8. Griffindor73 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys! The cheque actually turned up today! Seems that patience is a vertue (that I don't have!)- I only phoned yesterday and the woman at the Apple store phoned them up for me- so I am full of an 'arn't Apple lovely' feeling today! (Plus I am also feeling £130 better off too!)