Apple Credit Account question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MattDell, Sep 7, 2006.

1. MattDell macrumors 6502

Sep 2, 2006
    London, UK
    I just applied for an Apple Credit Account through Juniper Bank. I accepted their terms and clicked on "Make Purchase," which was supposed to take me back to the Apple Store, but I got some sort of error. Now I can't figure out how to use the account. So I don't think I can use that account now until I get a credit card in the mail. Is there a way to make my purchase or do I have to wait?

If I have to wait, maybe a new MBP will come out. :p

2. taylorc macrumors newbie

Sep 6, 2006
    Unless your were approved on the spot, you'll have to wait until the card arrives in the mail. I got a call to confirm my application and I recieved the card in 5 buisness days.
  3. NeoMac macrumors regular

Feb 10, 2006
    Maybe you chould call Juniper Bank. They might be able to provide you with your account number that you can use at the Apple Store.
  4. bearbo macrumors 68000

Jul 20, 2006
    how many months is the apple credit account for?
  5. Coolerking macrumors member

Aug 11, 2006
    I almost did the Apple Card but the APR was too high. Went with the Bill Me Later option (and the APR was MUCH cheaper).
  6. Coolerking macrumors member

Aug 11, 2006
    I think if you go to the "check on your account" button at the apple store it will reconnect to your info and let you know if it went through. But I may be wrong about that...