Apple Customer Service - Oxymoron

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by risc, Jun 12, 2006.

1. risc macrumors 68030

risc

<RANT>
    I ordered and paid for a MacBook Pro 15" 2.0 GHz, 7200 RPM 100 GB HDD, and 2 GB RAM on the 19th May. Today I finally had had it with waiting and getting emails saying tomorrow, tomorrow. So I rang my reseller and they said it still hadn't arrived and they would ring Apple then call me back. So a couple of hours later I get a call back. My MacBook Pro is sitting in the Apple Singapore warehouse COMPLETE but not scheduled to ship for 2 more days. WTF? My notebook is complete but I have to wait for it to reach its shipping date?

After I had gone off at the guy for 5 minutes I asked what they had in stock and he told me he had a 15" 2.0 GHz with the 5400 RPM 120 GB HDD, I told him to shove 2 GB of RAM in that and ship it to me today. So now I have to wait for it to arrive tomorow.

I know Apple are known for being shocking outside of the US but come on this has to be a joke? Yet it isn't this is my experience with Apple and trying to order myself a notebook from them!
    </RANT>

So there you go rant over. You guys in the US don't know how good you have it!

2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Hey, you aren't alone in being totally screwed over by shipping. I got stuff comin right now thats hella late already.