Apple deals - Keynote & Photoshop for $99?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by cb911, Sep 16, 2003.

1. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

i just saw a guy in the SpyMac forums saying that Apple is doing a deal where you can get Keynote for $99 and Photoshop for $99 as well. i tried to find info about the deal on Apple's site, but i can't find anything. has anyone heard about the deal? could you post a link if you find it? thanks. :)

and another person said that if you're an Educational buyer you can get a bigger discount if you order by phone, instead of ordering online. does anyone know anything about this?

2. barrettd macrumors regular

Well, this was relatively easy to find:

Keynote $99

You also may be hearing about Photoshop Elements 2.0 for $99. A lot of the functionality of Photoshop, worth the money.

Photoshop Elements

3. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

I'm not sure I understand you...

Keynote has always been $99...
    Apple is running a sale to get Keynote for $49.
    If you try to add an item to your cart, you will get an option to add Keynote for only $49. I've heard nothing about Photoshop being on sale. Here's the link for Apple's ad.

Hope I could help,
    Reality

4. cb911 thread starter macrumors 601

cb911

thanks people. i'm not really a big Keynote person, so i wasn't aware of the pricing. :p

and that guy must have been talking about Photoshop Elements. i nearly fell over when i saw him say Photoshop for $99. but yeah, that seems a bit unlikely.

thanks for the help. :)