Apple delivery tracking

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by rauf, Nov 5, 2003.

1. rauf macrumors newbie

Sep 24, 2003
    Kiwiland now - it's the best.
    The apple online order tracking is very inaccurate and slow to update. Tracking my iBook G4 order has been a rather painful experience as it globe trots towards me.

Rather than keep phoning apple store for an update, I came accross this site that tracks Kuehne and Nagel Logistics which is who transports apples from Taiwan to the European Distribution Centre in Luxembourg and then arranges for local delivery. Follow this link and input your apple tracking number (not the apple web order number) Kuehne-Nagel order tracking

Hope that helps... of course it doesn't get your kit to you any faster, but at least you know which continent it's in!
  2. postmodernist macrumors newbie

Nov 5, 2003
    Manchester, England

Thanks for that. Most helpful. I'm in the UK and for some reason it seems awkward to get at the shipment on TNT's site. It's possible, but not as simple as it could be.
  3. Julianne macrumors member

Jul 26, 2002
    NL / USA
    THanks SOOO much for the link. I have not recieved any email from apple and online I see no info other than a tracking number that doesn't work on TNT. But this showed me at least something of a status!