Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ddohnggo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2003
i just ordered a 17" powerbook and a 30 gig ipod using the discount. how long does it usually take them to process things such as the discount? should be in for a long wait?

mrjamin

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2003
Strongbadia
Re: apple developer's discount question

Originally posted by ddohnggo
i just ordered a 17" powerbook and a 30 gig ipod using the discount. how long does it usually take them to process things such as the discount? should be in for a long wait?

not sure about the developers discount, but with the academic discount - they spent about 24hrs processing my order, then on with the building + shipping.

janey

macrumors 603
Dec 20, 2002
sunny los angeles
Re: apple developer's discount question

Originally posted by ddohnggo
not too long, it depends.
takes anywhere from one day to one week. :rolleyes: :) :p :D ;)

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
I hope you get your 30 GB ipod faster than I did, I ordered 2 weeks ago and its suppose to arrive tuesday, and when I ordered they said it was in stock :(

evil

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2003
chicago ex-toronto
Originally posted by Vlade
I hope you get your 30 GB ipod faster than I did, I ordered 2 weeks ago and its suppose to arrive tuesday, and when I ordered they said it was in stock :(

damn that sucks
i would be thouroughly annoyed. when i pay for something i want it right away. not 2 weeks later.

maradong

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2003
Luxembourg
Originally posted by evil
damn that sucks
i would be thouroughly annoyed. when i pay for something i want it right away. not 2 weeks later.
hey, take a chill pill :D
my friends dell took about 3 weeks to be delivered here in luxembourg....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.