Apple Door Hangers - Where to find them?

Discussion in 'Community' started by macguymike, Apr 30, 2004.

1. macguymike macrumors 6502

Does anyone know where I can get those Apple Rock On/Study On door hangers that were given out on college campuses (about a year ago, I think)?

Thanks.

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I saw one on the floor of a bathroom the other day, with select words marked out so the entire statement is mildly funny...Not that that helps you whatsoever.

3. macguymike thread starter macrumors 6502

Say what now?

Man, people are defacing them while I am hunting fruitlessly for just one. :(

That's not cool. :rolleyes:

4. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

our campus rep may still have some of them. i'll ask. if he does, i could probably send some to you if you really wanted.

5. macguymike thread starter macrumors 6502

That would be awesome. I'd pay for the S&H and toss in a bit extra for you as well if you could do that for me. I only need one but I'll take a few if you can get them for me. :D

6. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

next time i run into the guy, i'll ask him if he has any left. i can't imagine he doesn't since he had hundreds and we go to a small school, but we'll see. :cool:

7. G4scott macrumors 68020

G4scott

<looks at doorknob hangers on his desk>

I've got one I can spare... They had a pile at the campus computer store, and I'm sure they still have more. PM me if you'd like for me to send you one, or possibly more, if I get the chance to go by the campus computer store, but it'll have to wait until Monday, because I think they're closed for the weekend...

8. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

well lookie there. you're practically guaranteed to get one now! man, i love that pretty much whatever you need or need to know you can find on these boards. that is the ultimate hotness. :p

9. LimeLite macrumors 6502a

LimeLite

10. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Anyone have a spare g5 lying around? I'd pay for s&h and toss in a little extra for you.

11. reaper macrumors 6502

I've been out of college for a bit, so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Anyone have a pic of or link to these things. I'd be interested to see.

- reaper