Apple Doorhangers

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by chameeeleon, Sep 6, 2004.

1. chameeeleon macrumors 6502

While I was in my sister's University computer store (very Mac-friendly - scored Photoshop Elements 2 for a $30 discount!), I saw a cool doorhanger thing (the type of things they have in hotel rooms that saw "Do Not Disturb" - I can't remember what they're called) that was from Apple. One side was black and talking about all the different kinds of music the person liked to play, and the other side was white and talking about how they were busy studying. I was considering taking it, but one of the guys was watching me, and it was bent anyways. I guess I should've just asked What I was wondering was, is there anywhere that I can order/get these? Do most resellers have them, or is there somewhere on the Education site that I can post an order, lol? I'd love one for my room, and I know my University Mac-friend would too. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

So you're the guy who stole my iPod when I was taking a leak.

3. macopia macrumors newbie

The store near me had a whole bunch in a pamphlet holder by the register. I just took one on my way out. That was a while ago though.

4. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

do you mean one of these?

I got these when my university had their "week of welcome" last week and Apple had a stand. I got all sorts of small free things from them like that door hanger, a key chain and frizbee. They had a 17' PB hookup to a 23" aluminum display with an iSight. It was nice to talk to some Apple people for a change!

Attached Files:

5. ocellnuri macrumors regular

They're free. My girlfriend got two last time she was at her university book store.

6. jtgotsjets macrumors 6502

jtgotsjets

there's two types
    one is what you described, the other is black on one side and yellow on the other

we use the black and white one on my room door to signal that theres a girl in the room :)

7. Brother Michael macrumors 6502a

Brother Michael

I have a few of those from my bookstore. They are pretty neat. That's all I got really...

Mike

8. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

Actually, from what he said, he would be the guy who thought about stealing your iPod.

9. Xenious macrumors 6502a

So who wants to get some and mail them out for those of us that would love to have em? :)

10. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Anyone have a picture of the Apple Frisbee?

D

11. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

the frisbee

I don't like the purple color, but I just can't pass up something with an Apple logo.

Attached Files: