Apple Earns Industry's Scorn

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mward333, Aug 26, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

mward333

2. macrumors 65816

Dr. Dastardly

For those unfamiliar with Bugmenot

3. macrumors 65816

Now that's a lot of stinking arrogance...

and how ignorant can one be of the digital landscape? even the ones that are sticking with Jobs right now are doing it because they want to wait to raise prices until more people are comfortable with it.

do they really not understand at all?

4. macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

Jeeeez...

Bastards want more money! Give us more Steve! You saved our asses, and now we want more! More! More! Illegal file trading? Thanks for cutting into that, now starting paying more than 70 cents per song instead of 0! MORE DAMNIT MORE!!!

:rolleyes:

5. macrumors 68020

Heb1228

You know I'd love to see some record company pull its songs from iTunes MS. You think thats going to hurt Apple? People are just going to download the 1 or 2 songs they want illegally that they otherwise would have paid $1 for. It won't hurt anybody but that record label.

6. macrumors 65816

kalisphoenix

You're 100% correct. How anyone could think this is a good strategy is beyond me...

"Well, Apple is making a penny from each song they sell on iTunes, and we make 70 cents... time to cancel the contract! Let's see those bastards squirm!"

:p It even said plainly in the article that Apple is making money off the hardware, not off the iTunes sales...

Idiots.

7. macrumors 68020

Yeah no kidding... they're already back to their greedy ways. :mad:

I'm still waiting for higher bitrates. Very interesting article. :)

8. macrumors member

I liked the end bit about the streetfight.. Hehehehe... Reminds me of that movies "Anchorman".. :D