Apple Expo Paris 20-24 September 2005

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by AlBDamned, Jul 20, 2005.

1. AlBDamned macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

Anyone going? Any predictions? Anyone been before?

Info and registration available at the website:

www.apple-expo.com

Alex

2. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

I've registered a while ago but I'm not sure if i'll be able to go now. It looks like it'd be good fun.

3. AlBDamned thread starter macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

Think we're heading over on the Saturday to make a long weekend of it. Eurostar is surprisingly cheap. For example, if you wanted to go early Tuesday and come back the same evening, it would cost only £29 per person (if booked now). So, that would mean a minimum £50 day out for the Expo, which isn't bad value at all considering.

4. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

Has to be something good ... new ipod shuffles with oled display...

5. AlBDamned thread starter macrumors 68030

AlBDamned

i wouldn't say a new shuffle is headlining stuff tho'. I think it will be a valuable update on the intel-switch progress. Bear in mind the rumours suggest they are working overtime to get ahead of schedule, I think more detailed announcements could be made on the first intel model dates but not the actual models.

One main reason for me to go is see Jobs live (he is keynoting, right?). Having watched his WWDC speech, I thought it was a great demo of interactive public speaking. Shame about what he said though. ;)

6. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

I start Uni on the 25th :p I soo could go ;) I' have no school anymore and I'm earning myself, so all I need to find is someone to go with me!