apple exterior covers?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by minkis, Sep 23, 2004.

1. minkis macrumors regular

i'm in the market for a cover or a good paint job for my 12" g4 ibook. i have seen that Mac Skins and Color Ware products and they are what i want but are either too expensive or don't have the designs i like. if you know of another company or a website besides ebay that has either of the two types please post it here or if you have a skin for sell post here if it will fit my ibook. thanks

2. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Too expensive? Well, looks like I got just about the perfect "cover" for your iBook.

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

I use this. Radtech PowerSleevz. All those iWhatever rubber covers for Mac products just look cheap.

[​IMG]

3. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

Its kills me to do so, but I will have to agree with fuzzy. I got one and love it, and know of two others who have purchased a sleeve becuase they liked mine. Well worth the money.

4. Ryan1524 macrumors 65816

Ryan1524

5. minkis thread starter macrumors regular

when i said it was too expensive that was for the colorware which is a complete repaint in your choice color but it was $300 or $400

6. jackieonasses macrumors 6502a

jackieonasses

paint your ibook???? wow.

7. slooksterPSV macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

Don't paint the iBook, that just creates unwanted heat and abuse to the beautifully crafted apple product.