apple future new software or hardware?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by cesar, Oct 4, 2003.

1. cesar macrumors member

Any new ideas for new hardware, software (iApps & ProApps) or Digital Life Device from apple? what do you think apple will come up with?

I would like:
    1. A digital Camera (5MB) that has a small built -in memory, like (64MB) but with the accesory to conect the camera to an iPod. hey, if apple has a digital music player and a webcam... so,why not a digital camera!!!
    2. An office suite that includes a word processor and a spreadsheet and Keynote.
    3. a G5 Xserve, (dual & quad G5).
    4. a clustering solution from apple.... hey, if apple create qmaster and can do distrubiting compling with xcode, why cant apple come up with a clustering solution

what I don't want from apple
    1. a phone

2. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

i would like to see either a g5 imac with KICKBUTT video card/chip or dare i say it a G5 CUBE that can hold ati's 9800xt or nvidea's latest greatest. please no more wimpy video chips cards thankyou.

3. Foxer macrumors 65816

Foxer

1. Two button mouse.
    2. Two button mouse.
    3. Two button mouse with Bluetooth.
    4. Word-processor to complete with Word.
    5. Beefed-up "pro" version of iPhoto. More editing features, but not as involved as photoshop.

4. Schiffi macrumors 6502a

Schiffi

Apple already had a camera, that didn't do so well. Apple rarely revisits failed products. Apple will not make a 2 button mouse. Be fortunate that Apple at least supports them.

I'd like to see a Powerbook dock. With one connecter on the bottom like PC laptops perhaps (I'm sure Apple may have an innovation of sorts).

Better Book batteries (these current ones are really big for travel purposes)

Incorporate slot loading into all models of computer

Official Apple firmware to make the Ti's drives DVDR 2x ;P

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I still would like to see a HIGH END consumer mac with a standard top notch video card and 1-2 pci slots in a nice clean package that is all upgradeable. The super G5 cube. really dont want a big pro tower but do want the G5/Top video card. will apple ever get this? theres got to be more then just one of us.