Apple Has Something Up Its Sleeve…

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc. Rumors' started by agp, Apr 25, 2002.

1. agp macrumors member

Railhead design (http://www.railheaddesign.com/) says.....

"The heading says it all, so keep your eyes peeled — Apple has something coming our way VERY soon…"

Any ideas?

2. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

Re: Apple Has Something Up Its Sleeve…

hmm....where is this article?! :confused:

edit: nevermind....I found it...but there's nothing significant to that... :rolleyes:

3. Ensign Paris macrumors 68000

Ensign Paris

I really am interested in what this could be, just two lines of text, not even a hint of what is to come! I do not expect that they are talking about the Powerbook.

PLEASE g5 (Ok, I know there is little or no chance :()

When is soon? Tomorrow, next week, next month, WWDC?

Ensign

4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Re: Apple Has Something Up Its Sleeve…

Not a very good rumor. This statement could be used at any time of the year, it really doesn't matter, becuase at some point Apple's going to come out with something new.

Now if there was a link or more info that might help.

5. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

That is just Maruy teasing us. He is good at that. In his defense though, he is pretty accurate in predicting stuff. He doesn't ever really get into specifics because he doesn't like to spoil the suprise. Anyway, he likes to get us excited, and rightly so.

6. sparkleytone macrumors 68020

sparkleytone

giving the planet a makeover. this is an obvious hint at some type of make-up selling software. or maybe it WEARS makeup. yeah! like a woman! oh my god, it can't be. its sexbots! I knew it!!! CARS was right!

7. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

TiBooks

(Begins ancient chant) TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks TiBooks. (Begins daily prayer to mac gods)

8. tortus macrumors member

9. Smurfman macrumors newbie

It's probably something "wearable"...

If the title says it all, "Apple has something up its sleeve", it must be something you'll wear on your wrist/arm?!? Right??

Well... Maybe not. :)

10. voicegy macrumors 65816

voicegy

Sandy Eggo - MacRumors Member since 1-1-2002
    Re: It's probably something "wearable"...

Beautiful! Yes, that's what we need! Wild speculation based upon innocent wording! THAT'S what we love about hanging out at MacRumors! Thank goodness someone started it...so, let's have fun!

(pretending we don't already know that it's a new TiPowerBook line up anyway...)

A watch that you can run Apple Remote Desktop with!:p

11. G4scott macrumors 68020

G4scott

Well, remember when Jobs introduced the iPod? He had it in his pocket the whole time.

Maybe Apple has made the world's smallest G5, and it comes with a joggable arm-band, and glasses that display the screen (Maybe they'll even offer prescritions...), and a special q-tip that you stick in your ear, that reads your mind.