Apple in HBO's Entourage

Discussion in 'Community' started by JDOG_, Jun 7, 2005.

1. JDOG_ macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

For those of you who don't have HBO or haven't seen "Entourage" before, there's a secret deal with the show where all the computers and gadgets are mac-oriented.

I was lucky enough to see the premier (before the July date) and managed to get some screen caps. I hope this doesn't get me banned, but here are some screen caps of Apple products in the premier of Season 2. The rest can be found at my pictures site:

http://public.fotki.com/Jlowenso/apple_in_hbos_entou/

*****SPOLIER ALERT!!!**********

Bravo gets some headshots done in an Apple store. It's HEE-LAR-IOUS.

Attached Files:

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Umm... Help me out here. What are you talking about?

Thanks. :)

3. sarae macrumors 6502

That's pretty cool.. I remember thinking that sounded like an interesting show, but I moved after the first episode and didn't keep HBO... so I only have vague memories of the first ep.

Always like seeing Apple product pop up in shows, but I dunno if I've seen a whole Apple store before!

4. neildmitchell macrumors 6502a

neildmitchell

Gee the product placement is ever so subtle. :p
    Is this an HBO series, Apple ad, or a series only developed to showcase Apple products?

5. JDOG_ thread starter macrumors 6502a

JDOG_

HBO's show "Entourage." These are some pics from the second season premier, showcasing the Apple love.

6. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Okay, thanks. :)

7. Mr. Durden macrumors 6502a

Love Entourage. Everything in this show is an Apple product. From the computers to iPods. Even the screensots are always something like iCal or iTunes.

In the season premiere the one guy needs new headshots but refuses to pay for them, so they go to an Apple store for the Photoshop classes and he gets to be the model. Funny. But the clincher is when he gives them to his agent. He says they are great headshots, "but whats the deal with the apple in the background?". Then they show the picture and its the apple logo. They love Apple on this show.

I recommend you check it out if you havent already.

8. evoluzione macrumors 68020

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    sorry to piss on your spoiler bonfire, but it's been on TV for 4 days now...

still, awesome show, and so many Apple products it's funny.

9. superbovine macrumors 68030

superbovine

there quite a few shows with mac product placement. it isn't a big deal. smallville had it at one point, until alienware took over. other shows are kevin hill (i think the laptops, but the logo is covered), and the oc.